This is the Privacy & Cookie Statement of Arturo (hereinafter “we”). Security and privacy are our top priorities. We always act in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). In this Privacy & Cookie Statement we explain why and how we process your personal data for our own activities. We have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your data against loss or improper processing. The user data is stored in locations that are both physically and technically secure. We also keep track of who has had access to the user data. Only a select group of employees has access to Arturo 's customer data based on his or her job profile.
For questions regarding the processing of personal data, you can contact our Personal Data Officer (hereinafter “FG”) via email@example.com.
WHO ARE WE?
We are Arturo , an (online) fashion boutique in high-end designer clothing, shoes and accessories.
We are located at Molenstraat 110 ( 6511 HK) in Nijmegen.
This Privacy & Cookie Statement applies to all our processing – even if we process personal data together with other parties.
WHICH PERSONAL DATA DO WE PROCESS AND WHY?
- Your first and last name;
- Your e-mail adress;
- Your address details;
- Your gender;
- Your phone number;
- Your IP address;
- Information about your computer;
- Transaction history;
- Duration and time of your visit;
- Bank and payment details if a purchase is made
- Purchased products.
WE DO THIS
- To provide and invoice for our products and/or services;
- To see if you really are who you say you are (fraud is not nice)
- To process your order and keep you informed about your order;
- To have your package delivered somewhere;
- to keep you informed of our attractive newsletters;
- To send personalized advertising your way;
- To secure the website;
- To provide information about you to third parties if you have of course given permission for this;
- To make our services even better than they already were (perfectionism is our middle name);
- To tailor our services to your wishes;
- To provide information about you to third parties if we are obliged to do so based on law or regulations.
You can register with us for our own newsletters. Sometimes personalized, and sometimes not. If you no longer wish to receive newsletters, you can easily unsubscribe in every email. Does not it work? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We process one type of special personal data. Namely gender. We process gender so that we can address you as 'madam' or 'sir', so that we always know who we are dealing with if, for example, we receive a request.
RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter “GDPR”) everyone has a number of rights. We would like to point out your rights as a data subject. If you have any tips or comments, we would love to hear them.
- Information and inspection: You can view which personal data we process about you.
- Oblivion: You can have us delete the personal data we have about you. However, we may still have to process that data for other purposes (for example: legal retention period for accounting of 7 years).
- Limit: If you feel that we are processing your personal data unlawfully or incorrectly, you can also have that processing restricted.
- Objection: You can submit an objection to the processing of your personal data.
- Data portability: This is a new right under the GDPR. You can transfer your personal data (or have it transferred).
To exercise your rights, you can contact our DPO. You can also file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority (hereinafter referred to as: AP). Do you think we do not act in accordance with privacy legislation? We are pleased to hear that. At Arturo we attach great importance to your privacy and that is why we are always willing to talk to you when something is bothering you.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
We do not store personal data in a form that allows the data subject to be identified for longer than is necessary for the realization of the purposes for which they are collected or subsequently processed.
BASIS AND PROCESSING
As explained above, we process some data to perform a legal obligation and some to execute an agreement between you (consumer) and us (webshop). Finally, we process some data with your permission, such as when placing an order and sending our newsletters.
THIRD PARTY RECIPIENTS
We engage service providers to provide our services. These are not 'recipients', but (sub)processors. We ensure that these parties provide sufficient guarantees for technical and organizational security measures. In order to hold them to this, we enter into processing agreements, which include that they will only process your data on our behalf.
CHANGE OF PRIVACY & COOKIE STATEMENT